Wednesday 26 March 2014

Bunting galore

As you know, I recently bought 3 metres of red gingham oil cloth from The Range at £3 a metre. 

This recovered the outdoor dining table and feeding station for the hens :)

The scraps left over were turned into bunting last night. 

It is SO easy to do. 

I just cut them into triangles (6 squares wide):

Then I hole punched them:

Then I crocheted a chain 40 stitches between each one then 7 stitches between the punched holes so it made a massive length in next to no time:


It looks so nice and bright again on the chicken enclosure:


Speaking of which, check out the improvement to the enclosure in just 2/3 weeks:


The grass is making a return, yay!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness for that!

I am aiming at getting it like this again in time for summer:


I can't wait for the better weather :)

Still got SO many jobs to do but I'm trying to make at least ten minutes to potter in the garden each day. 

I will get there in little steps :)

The hens managed to scratch up all my seeds from the recent weeding and seeding fest so I have had to resort to using netting (I should have done this first time round though!) 

Have an awesome day, peeps :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment