Sunday 6 April 2014

Booty time again

Hi guys. 

Just a little entry in my journal to memorialise my booty buys :)

This is the fruits of today's little excursion to the local Sunday sale:



£1 killer black satin heels with cute silver diamanté bows (I am thinking of mod podging a design to the back. I've been itching to try it!!!  Watch this space!)

25p for each scarf

10p for a tin of various sketch pencils

£2 sewing box

25p for the little wicker tray (that fits into my hall project shelf!!)

£2 for the wine table for a friend. 



Ok. Ok. 

Yes!  

That is a Wonder Woman costume :O. 
(You never know when you might need one!). 

Its XL though (more 'Blunder Woman' than 'Wonder Woman') but I am pretty sure I can work some magic with it.  

:)

Not a very big haul as there was a lack of booters due to the ominous weather forecast :/


Last, but by no means least, I have also bought this mirror for £3!!!!!!!!


That's all for today folks. 

I have given my 3 current projects a second coat of chalk paint but that is all for my lazy Sunday (as I needed to catch up on some serious TV watching with the family.)

Catch you soon :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment